Reports To: Multiple Listing Service Director
The Cape Cod & Islands Association of REALTORS® and Multiple Listing Service Inc. (MLS) is seeking a Customer Support Specialist to join our team in a dynamic and fast paced role. This person will serve as the first point of contact for the MLS office and performs a variety of administrative and customer service tasks. We are looking for someone who is a good listener, fast learner and a team player. This is an excellent opportunity for an organized self-starter with customer service experience and a willingness to learn the ins-and-outs of the Cape and Islands online real estate exchange platform.
The Cape Cod & Islands Association of REALTORS® (CCIAOR) is one of the largest 125 REALTOR® Associations in the country serving over 2,500 members on Cape Cod, Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard. CCIAOR wholly owns the for-profit Cape Cod & Islands Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
(CCIMLS). CCIMLS is one of the largest 75 Multiple Listing Services in the country out of more than 600. A Multiple Listing Service is an online platform that facilitates an orderly process to exchange Real Estate and allows REALTOR® professionals to cooperate and offer compensation to one another. Learn more at www.cciaor.com/info
• Excellent communication and customer service skills; experience working in a customer service environment
• Strong computer skills and comfortable learning and navigating technology and software programs
• Ability to learn and master company’s policies, standards and procedures
• Excellent organizational and administrative skills with strong attention to detail
• Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills; ability to work independently to troubleshoot issues and find solutions
• Proven self-management abilities; capable of being intellectually independent and able to manage work time and prioritize tasks
• Commitment to organization’s core mission and values
• Current knowledge of MLS tools and software a plus but not required
• Serve as the first point of customer contact for the MLS; answer high volume of member inquiries via phone, email and in person at the office
• Serve as the initial point of contact for support on the MLS suite of tools
• Maintain, respond to, and uphold data integrity standards by enforcing the MLS Rules and Regulations
• Manage MLS listing maintenance and monitoring
• Process and input reciprocal listings and handle any related inquires
• Assists with processing transfer forms, team applications and updates, and other paperwork dealing with members, companies or applications
• Maintain working knowledge of Association and MLS membership rules and regulations and be able to communicate these to existing and potential members
• Assist and support the membership and education departments on tasks and projects as needed (i.e. billings, mailings, member communications, database updates, etc.)
• Participate in special projects as assigned by the Director and CEO
Start Date: April 2018 Salary: $38,000 + depending on experience. Employee benefits include 15 days paid time off, paid holidays, health insurance and a 401K matching program after 1 year of employment.
Applications: Send resume and cover letter including salary requirements to:
Marcia Stirling, MLS Director, email@example.com